Wednesday, August 6, 2008

ooh, bummer...

sorry for not updating in awhile, i have no good excuse except that i've been continuously tired and feeling out of sorts for the last week. thanks for those of you who have complained, it makes me feel wanted. :) i actually have a few things to write about but am able to only write about one, hopefully you will understand. on saturday there was an accident including me, a bottle of water and our beautifully brand new macbook. thankfully the computer still turns on and we can use it, but only the top half of the screen works. sorry to make this post so short, but if it goes too long i won't be able to see what i'm typing and am terrified of the amount of misspellings and spacing errors that it will include and the judging by all who will read it. (mostly i'm afraid of your judgings.)

so to sum up, do not let me near your dear macbooks....

5 comments:

Kaleena said...

That reminds me of a funny story about one of my friends telling herself not to drop her phone in her water glass. And then doing it anyway... well it's funny when she tells it.
Thanks for the update, once you get passed this first trimester nonsense being pregnant is a lot easier. At least it was for me.

Anonymous said...

Lol ... that reminds me of when we were in journalism class together and someone was always spilling something all over the keyboards. Luckily then, keyboards weren't attached to very expensive macbooks, but very inexpensive and old pieces of crap. Sorry about your computer ... can you get it fixed?

Mimi said...

Oh no! I'm so sorry about the accident.

No judging here.

Val. said...

aw for the last three days i haven't been able to post you a commento, browser kept freezing. and even though i was there within the hour of the tragedy (er, not because of it though) I was really bummed it was the new compy & not the little old one. :/

on a completely unrelated subject, I think you guys should have a neo-vintage nursery room. :)

Anonymous said...

You know what? The last time I checked you work (or sometimes work) for people who FIX COMPUTERS!! Come on in.