Thursday, January 3, 2008

why my husband is the most amazing man in the world


while i will admit that the title to this post is somewhat biased, i still believe it's true. michael bought me a bike yesterday for an early birthday present. a fabulous bike. it's a '60's green peugeot mixte. so far, we've been on two great bike rides together and he's been working hard cleaning it up for me.

in addition to my husband's wonderful taste in vintage bikes, he has also been such a great support for me during the past few weeks. i only hope i have helped him half as much as he has helped me. it's such a blessing to share my life with my best friend.

i realized that haven't put up any pictures of myself, so here is a picture of me modeling my new bike.

2 comments:

Lauren S. said...

You two are a beautiful couple.

When exactly is your birthday? Nice wheels!

Xenia Kathryn said...

Happy early Birthday, then! Yes, it sounds like you've made a good catch. But then so did Michael :)