Tuesday, June 16, 2009

another thing...

...i'm working on. my sister gave me one of her old sewing machines so i can finally start making those curtains i've been telling everyone about. i've decided to start with the kitchen window/pass through looking into the den (it used to be the old kitchen window, the den is actually an addition.) i'm in the process of weeding my old kitchen accessories out and adding more black & white for a more french/vintage feel. i'll post some more pictures later when i've hung the curtain, my kitchen isn't clean enough at the moment to share with the world. :)


3 comments:

Kaleena said...

Toile will definatley give it a french feel. :)
I don't know if I got a chance to tell you while we were there but I really loved those mugs that you had spelling out Baker in your kitchen.

jenny baker said...

thanks, michael actually picked those out!

Xenia Kathryn said...

I know what you mean, I always get ideas for "before and after" photos for my blog, but I'm always horrified by my own messes, and so I never get around to taking a "before." hehehe.

Cute fabric! I love how your house is coming along!