Friday, November 12, 2010

it's (almost) the most wonderful time of the year

its that time of year when i eagerly wait for my martha stewart special christmas issue in the mail. i mean, its that time of year when i begin marking off my christmas gift list. i mean, when i buy my christmas cards & round up the lucky addresses. i mean, when i wonder why we only bought one tiny space heater for the house and if i could find a similar one on sale. i mean, when i begin to mentally plan christmas dinner. i mean, begin to search for the most adorable christmas dress for my favorite sugarplum. i mean, find time and beg the inlaws to take new a new holiday family photo for us that we can all agree on. i mean, plant the cool weather spinach, lettuce and carrot crops i suddenly decided to try. i mean, begin to clean and redecorate the guest room for my lovely mum. i mean, find the most well thought and perfect birthday gift for the hubbs. i mean, all of the above?

please join me as i raise my cup of hot chocolate in honor of the busiest & cheeriest time of the year :)

family photo outtake

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm already exhausted! Don't ya LOVE it! Celebrate!

~Mom

Lucy said...

We are in the same "holiday boat"! I can't wait to get the holiday decorations out.

Nora said...

As long as the Christmas photos keep coming our way...Love you:) We love Christmas too!!!

Val. said...

great photo, love the smiles!