Wednesday, January 26, 2011

my kitchen

i decided to redo my kitchen a month ago and i'm still getting ideas for it. i repainted the grassy green a calm cream color and am very happy with the change. (thanks lacey for the color!!!) i've begun a collection of nicknacks, that have so far cluttered up my countertops and sill, and soon plan on sweetening up my husband to build some shelves on the empty wall above the stove for display. husbands are such great tools for housewives to have :) maybe some apple cobbler will do the trick?

here's some of my clutter. the new paint color is to the left. i'm always on the look out for colorful pots for plants, fyi!

my sister got me these measuring cups last year and they became part of my inspiration for the kitchen.

i've also decided to start an herb garden. these are taking residence in a south facing window in the den, basil and sage respectively. i'd also like to get rosemary because lately i've been using it on everything!

1 comment:

lacey said...

It's so pretty! I love all your "clutter" :P