Tuesday, November 11, 2008

new favorite product.

i bought this lotion at target on sunday and really like it, it's a moisturizing lotion with a gradual color enhancer. the results are supposed to be noticeable in 3-4 days, but i noticed results in one day. i guess that's a cool perk of having an olive skin tone, we're very good tanners. :)



i've never really liked tanning of course because of all the harmful effects, but also it's not very fun sitting in the sun, worrying about tan lines and sweating, sweating, sweating.



if anything, i hope to avoid having shar-pei skin in my mid-40's. believe me, i would not be able to pull off that look as easily as this adorable puppy.

4 comments:

Val. said...

curious, are there products out there that make you more fair? I don't like to be tan. and I [still] get mistaken for a latina...I wouldn't mind if I were but i'm just a boring ol' whitey. ha!

jenny baker said...

there are products out there that can bleach your skin, but i wouldn't try it. i love your little cute face the way it is.

Michael Baker said...

Ask Michael Jackson, wierdo

Anonymous said...

I use the aveeno daily moisturizing lotion ( but without the tanner). I switch it up sometimes with the lubriderm oatmeal moisturizer. They both work great for me, but then again...

I don't live in the desert. :P

Love, Mom ><>