Thursday, November 20, 2008

shirt



this is my favorite shirt. i probably wear it about 2-3 times a week. if you've seen me recently, then you've probably seen me wearing this shirt. it's comfortable, soft and does a good job of hiding my "food baby" after lunch. :)

in actual news: wonderful things are happening! we finished signing the papers with our realtor and our loan documents are being drawn up. we hope to sign our loan, do our final walk-thru (either tomorrow or monday) and be ready to move in next week. sweeeeet!

also, my brother's wedding is this saturday and the rehearsal dinner is tomorrow. a hearty (and early) congratulations to them!

4 comments:

Lauren S. said...

hoooray! :)

Brian Baker said...

When do I get to move into my new room?

Anonymous said...

Haha ... you still use the term 'food baby'. I said that once to my aged 50+ coworkers and none of them understood what I was talking about :(

Mimi said...

Whohoooooo! Loan papers, final walkthrus, a favorite shirt (that looks fantastic) and wedding cake. What more does a girl need?