Wednesday, March 25, 2009

oh i wish...

...that this was my gardening shed. (i'll take the sweet little kitty too!) instead though, i've been thinking of building a worktable in my garden. i have a large area along the brick wall that is too shady to grow veggies and i think it would be great to be able to transplant so easily. instant clean-up is just a hose blast away! since our fence is brick, i was thinking of using a lattice propped behind the worktable where i could attach tools and supplies. i was also thinking of painting an ugly old bookshelf and using that to store extra soil, pots, and my watering can. i'm hoping it will be a functional and enjoyable project. :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Isn't that adorable! :)

Love, Mom ><>

sherry said...

The antiques fair in Alameda always has these really amazing garden tables for sale. They make them out of repurposed materials (old windows, benches, etc.), and they are beyond adorable. I'll try to find a picture online for inspiration for you :) Good luck with your project!

CMamaFishy said...

That is cute. I wish I could have one too!