Wednesday, September 30, 2009

fresh & pudgy


today a fresh & easy opened a few blocks from our house and i am so excited! i love their heat & serve entrees and quick lunch items. mostly though i love their grapefruit juice, they actually leave in the pulp! i'm a great lover of pulp in my citrus juices and until now, i've never known grapefruit juice to be sold with pulp before. i know it's such a small thing, but i couldn't wait to stop by on my lunch break and get some. pregnant women are easy to please sometimes. sometimes. :) i'm looking forward to shop here soon with my wonderful mil, i'm sure she'd love it. hear that mil?! if anything, it's a great excuse to have you come visit again!



speaking of pregnancy, here's my personal POV of my feet. i can still see them. also, here are my new shoes i've been wearing every time i walk out the door for the last two weeks. no really, nearly every time. i watered my plants in these puppies today. anyway, i like them. they remind me of peonies.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ahhhh:)
I am ready to go when you are and can't wait to check it out!

Your shoes really are so cute and it's great that they are comfortable too!

See you manana!

Love Ya!
MIL

Lauren S. said...

I gave Maria the F&E Chocolate Tea you got for her. It made her smile. :)

Mimi said...

Cute shoes, and whoooot! Nice pudge :)

Val. said...

your feet always look cute in nice shoes, these are no exeption. good color...and i like the title. ;)