Wednesday, March 17, 2010

a happy saint patrick's day to you!


be jealous. be very jealous of my lothlorien pin my dear mother gave to me for christmas one year. it's perfect to wear on saint patrick's day!

i've been very absent lately on the blogging front. i can't seem to focus on anything more than three minutes these days. i have a snuggly baby blanket i need to finish crocheting before my little snuggly baby arrives. i love to crochet but having a deadline makes it feel surprisingly like a homework project. a deadline that could come any time!



i wanted to share a few pictures of my exploding jasmine on the back porch. oh, you just can't imagine the sweet smell that waifs into my bedroom at night! so sweet! i'm trying to train it to climb the post, but i need to get garden ties and tie it up first. one step at a time i suppose.

my sister gave me these adorable measuring cups! thanks valerie!

6 comments:

Val. said...

you're welcome...i suppose you can use them in case you wanted to drink exactly 1/3 cup of tea. :P

Christina said...

where did your sister get those measuring cups? i do a ton of baking and would love to have measuring cups to measure and to make my home look beautiful!!!
christina- a lurker:)

Val. said...

@Christina Pier 1 Market but it was in December so I'm not sure if they still stock them.

Lauren S. said...

love that last picture. so you. how cute!

Maria Nichole Ham said...

they have some that are pretty similar at anthropologie... http://www.anthropologie.com/anthro/catalog/productdetail.jsp?id=780369&navAction=jump&search=true&parentid=SEARCH_RESULTS

I miss our jasmine bush jenny :( yours looks so fragrant!

Val. said...

yes! that's the same brand, they had that pattern there as well. :)