Friday, October 31, 2008

updates!


first update??? we finally got approval on our home! our projected move-in date is november 28, (my mom-in-love's birthday) so we could be there in time for christmas! we're meeting with our home loan officer today to get our paperwork in order and hope to schedule a home inspection next week. this picture is the original picture i found on the internet months ago, i hope to post my own pictures very soon. :) whoo!


my second update is that joey turned 6 years old on tuesday! now that's he's considered a middle aged dog, (although papillons have been known to live until 18+ years) i bought him some old man treats with glucosamine to help with that aging. happy birthday joey!


update number three is my new phone. it's pink! i don't know why having a pink phone is so incredibly enjoyable for me, but it is. i've never had anything other than the cheap flip phones you get with a new phone plan and i'm not a very "girly" girl, so i've sorta hit two birds with the same stone with this one. also, it plays music! (another completely new concept for me.)

oh, and happy halloween everyone!

8 comments:

erin* said...

It will be so exciting to move in just before Christmas!

Anonymous said...

Soooo glad this is finally getting resolved! It's all going to work out in God's timing.

Love You,

Mom ><>

Val. said...

i love beirut... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R781LDKOVJE grab headphones!

Mimi said...

Whoooooooooooooo! Congratulations!

Anonymous said...

Fun updates! We are all excited about the house and pray all will go quickly and smoothly so you can get enjoy it soon!

Love ya,
mom in love (it like that name)

Anonymous said...

forgive my typos on the above post---needed to wear my glasses
m.i.l.

Laura said...

Yay I am so excited for you guys! Let me know when you start to move in so I can help. I would love to help you decorate!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations :) What a joyful time!