Wednesday, February 20, 2008

cloven footed faun.



so, i've had these shoes for about five years, i think they were actually one of the first heels that i bought. but as i was getting ready for work this morning, i looked down and noticed that my shoes actually reminded me of cow hooves. they kinda do, don't you think? or goat hooves? they even have a stitch down the middle to represent the two toes. i don't know why, but i found my discovery important enough to take a picture and share it with you all. i even brought it to my boss' attention this morning. i don't think he saw any hoofs though.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jenny! You gazelle! Just don't go leaping over anything like, oh I don't know, road construction cones ... we know how that turns out. On your bum embarressing, that's how.

jenny baker said...

ha! lacey you always make me smile. remember when we used to count our favorite scars? you always had more than me because you wore spikes and apparently, didn't know how to control them.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Lauren S. said...

hmmmm...i do kinda see it.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.