Friday, February 29, 2008

i (heart) webpages!

after i've checked my email, clicked on the updates for myspace and read my msnbc, i love to peruse the many articles at ivillage.com and marthastewart.com. when i need a little feminine boost of gardening how-to, celebrity gossip, (yes i know, bad) or recipe browsing those are usually my two dependent girly websites. i do recommend them when you are at work and need something to zone out on for a few minutes. there's always something new.

another website that i love? etsy.com has great handmade items for sale by different categories. you can find most anything there. also? my check out my sister's etsy page at vpecc118.etsy.com and buy a skirt or something!

you can stream NPR online for free or click on 'all songs considered' for free concert streams at npr.com

also, here's a great store i wish i could afford: anthropologie. while it's true that they are grossly overpriced, they are easily made and so i could easily steal the designs. for instance, i found a cute halter style apron that i could simply make from an old dress. just cut out the back, seam it up and sew on the ties. easy!

i hope you have fun with those! oh, and happy leap year day!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Val. said...

thanks for the shill jenny. :) perhaps check out my favorite things though since of this second I only have an orange baby bib for sale. ooh! or my alter ego's favs http://www.etsy.com/favorite_listings_public.php?user_id=5559197