Wednesday, April 16, 2008

just a little something...

yesterday my sister sent me a link to a photo album on her facebook account, and i found some pictures of my wedding i've never seen before. here's a few that i thought i'd share...


i like this one, it's a good shot of michael's gleaming ring. :)


my handsome dad and i in my grandma's living room before we drove down to the wedding. aren't we adorable?


"all right let's go everyone! if we're late i'm going to cry, seriously!"


eeh, what can i say? long day.

5 comments:

Lauren S. said...

OMG I love your dress. Now that is a Jenny Baker dress, if I've ever seen one. What a beautiful bride you were (and still are). Lovely couple.

Mrs. Ham said...

What a sweet surprise! You are so beautiful Mrs. Baker!

jenny baker said...

lauren - it's a jessica mclintock i got for $60(!!!) and it was the first and only dress i tried on. my mom, my aunt and sister wore jessica mclintock for their wedding dresses... we're big fans. :)

maria - thanks again for your help that day, i also have some pictures of you and thomas i should give you.

Mimi said...

What beautiful photos, and I agree, lovely dress.

Val. said...

ha! i like how you named that last one... i don't remember if that was me or uncle david who took pics of the cake cutting.