Saturday, April 5, 2008

meme.

What was I doing 10 years ago?

i was 14, a freshman in high school. i think about this time i was starting my first year of running track and training for my two events, the 800 and 1500 meters. it's funny to mention this but, i am the exact same height as i was then. (5'2'')


Snacks I enjoy:

organic baby carrots

sour candy (mmmm)

corn chips with southwestern salsa

granny smith apples

organic granola bars


Things I would do if I were a billionaire:

tithe (what is that, 100,000,000 dollars?) travel europe for three months, buy a house in cash, donate to local crisis pregnancy centers, pay off michael's student loans, buy my dad a new truck and quit my job. :)


Five places I have visited:

san diego, california (yesterday! again!)

whitehorse, yukon, canada

san francisco, california

yellowstone national park, wyoming

anchorage, alaska



Five jobs I have had:

farmer at an organic hippie herb farm

babysitter

marketing for a timeshare company

barista

receptionist

5 comments:

Xenia Kathryn said...

You're 5'2", eh? Interesting! It makes me realize I really haven't seen you much in person. I have this image of you sitting on the couch in James and Steve's old house. I was intimidated b/c Steve said you were staying at their house for a while, and I was like "No! She's too pretty to stay in the same house as you!" hahahaha! I'm so dumb.

Anonymous said...

It's interesting the way that you call the hippie "herb" farm an organic plantation.

Makes it sound .... grand.

Love, Mom ><>

Val. said...

haha i think the treehuggers would have liked us if our names were Willow and River. i always felt overdressed chopping up slugs. *shiver*

jenny baker said...

yes, hippie herb farm. hehe, thanks i'll have to edit that.

jenny baker said...

katie - as i remember i was staying at their house because i had just lost my job and i missed my big brother. :( i also remember james introduced you as 'the girl marrying stretch.' hehe.